I remember when Sarah started preschool at age 2.5 years old. I can't believe Sarah has "graduated" from preschool! Time has really flown! Sarah has enjoyed each and every teacher she has had at Old Bridge Preschool. We have all enjoyed the friends we have made from the preschool. Sarah is excited about going to Kindergarten, although she wishes all of her friends could come to France to be in her class!
For the preschool Musical Celebration/Graduation, the kids sang twelve songs that they had learned. They either played musical instruments while they sang or used sign language as they sang. It was impressive! Everyone did really well.
Way to go Sarah, we are SO proud of you!
The pictures didn't post in the order I had them download:
The top picture is Sarah receiving her certificate from her teacher on the left and the director on the right.
Sarah first day of school 4/5 years old year
Sarah's first day of school 3 year old year
Sarah's first day of school 2 year old year.
No comments:
Post a Comment